THE COMPANY PROVIDES ACCREDITED TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
CPI National Certificate in Credit Management Part One, Part Two, Part Three (Annexure 1 A&B) and Part Four Learners may attend
part time lectures, or study via a distance learning program. On site CPI National Certificate courses, adapted to include company specific policies, procedures and documentation.
Fee Excluding VAT
Fee Including VAT
EFT & CHEQUE Payments
Credit Card Payments
PROGRAMME FEES (FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION)
- Fees can be paid by cheque, cash or direct deposits.
- Learners are to issue proof of identification with registration.
- If paid by direct deposit, please fax deposit slip with your name and programme details through to CSM’s office.
- Fees do not include CPI membership or examination fees.
- All learners are responsible for registering with the CPI.
* Above Credit Management Courses to be aligned with NQF (recognition of prior learning)
INSTITUTE OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT
Certificate in Credit Management Part One Updated syllabus effective from 1 January 2001 This is a shortened version of the syllabus. Please enquire at our offices for the full syllabus.
1. Definition of Credit.
2. Forms of Credit.
3. Sources and Role of Credit:
- Controls, functions, products and responsibilities.
- The role of credit in business.
- The role of credit in the life of a consumer.
- The role of credit in the economy:
- Definitions of Credit Terminology.
- Payment Terms and factors influencing them.
4. Internal Credit Environment:
- Functions of a Credit Department.
- Credit Policy.
- Credit Evaluation.
- Consumer Assessments.
- Commercial Assessments.
- Debtors Administration.
- Inter-departmental Co-operation
5. Introduction to the Basic Law of Contract
- Law of Contract
- Contract of Sale
6. Supervisory Skills