THE COMPANY PROVIDES ACCREDITED TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
ICM National Certificate in Credit Management Part One, Part Two, Part Three (Annexure 1 A&B) and Part Four Learners may attend
part time lectures, or study via a distance learning program. On site ICM National Certificate courses, adapted to include company specific policies, procedures and documentation.
Fee Excluding VAT
Fee Including VAT
EFT & CHEQUE Payments
Credit Card Payments
ICM Advanced Certificate in Credit Management Part Four
ICM Certificate in Credit Management Part One
ICM Certificate in Credit Management Part Three
ICM Certificate in Credit Management Part Two
Transunion - Credit 1
PROGRAMME FEES (FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION)
- Fees can be paid by cheque, cash or direct deposits.
- Learners are to issue proof of identification with registration.
- If paid by direct deposit, please fax deposit slip with your name and programme details through to CSM’s office.
- Fees do not include ICM membership or examination fees.
- All learners are responsible for registering with the ICM.
* Above Credit Management Courses to be aligned with NQF (recognition of prior learning)
INSTITUTE OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT
Certificate in Credit Management Part One Updated syllabus effective from 1 January 2001 This is a shortened version of the syllabus. Please enquire at our offices for the full syllabus.
1. Definition of Credit.
2. Forms of Credit.
3. Sources and Role of Credit:
- Controls, functions, products and responsibilities.
- The role of credit in business.
- The role of credit in the life of a consumer.
- The role of credit in the economy:
- Definitions of Credit Terminology.
- Payment Terms and factors influencing them.
4. Internal Credit Environment:
- Functions of a Credit Department.
- Credit Policy.
- Credit Evaluation.
- Consumer Assessments.
- Commercial Assessments.
- Debtors Administration.
- Inter-departmental Co-operation
5. Introduction to the Basic Law of Contract
- Law of Contract
- Contract of Sale
6. Supervisory Skills